So, what is this about? In principle it is about nothing and about anything.
Why did I start this blog?
A couple of reasons:
* Once I wanted to become a writer.
* When I started to write it I was extremely stressed and I found it was an easy and harmless way to escape from reality. Writing about anything relieves me. It doesn’t need to be anything important, it doesn’t need to be anything serious. It doesn’t need to be related with the things that make me worried, but it relieves me a lot.
* I’m an obsessive person. Yes I am. From time to time I get obsessed with different things and I need to write about them. Yes, I have tried to share my obsessions with friends but I never feel completely satisfy with their answer… I guess an empty entry does not give me any hint of boredom and it lets me keeping on writing until I get tired of it… (examples… alpinism, Iñaki Ochoa, Horia Colibasanu, the Panero family, tennis, Norman Mailer, movies…)
* However, I feel it is contradictory for me the fact of being writing a blog in the last 2 years and a half. I don’t like to talk about myself or to share personal moments with unknown people, so I do it rarely. But at the end, this blog is public, something personal and something that actually can tell you a lot about myself.
* Out of all… The reality is that when I write I feel good, so I guess that’s the reason why…